Home Page

Who to contact with concerns about SEN provision.

Who can I contact if I have a complaint about the SEN provision made for my child?
  • Initially speak with your child’s teacher and/or the SENCo. Hopefully they will be able to address your concerns.
  • You can then contact the Head Teacher. 
  • The complaints procedure can be found on the school’s website.