Home Page

Who to talk to?

Who are the best people to talk to at Sir John Lillie Primary School about my child’s difficulties with learning, special educational needs or disability?

  • Talk to your child’s class teacher about your concerns.
  • It is likely that the class teacher will have discussed your concerns with Miss Hall the school SENCo & Inclusion Manager. You may wish to arrange a meeting with the SENCo.
  • If you continue to have concerns, please arrange a meeting to discuss these with Mrs Hayward, the Head Teacher.