Sir John Lillie

Primary School

Succeeding on the Journey through Lifelong Learning

Question 1

Who are the best people to talk to at Sir John Lillie Primary School about my child’s difficulties with learning, special educational needs or disability?


Talk to your child’s class teacher about your concerns initially.

It is likely that the class teacher will have discussed your concerns with Ms Hall, the school SENCo & Inclusion Manager. You may wish to arrange a meeting with the Ms Hall to discuss your concerns further. 

If outside agencies are involved the school can arrange for you to attend a meeting to discuss your concerns with outside professionals.