Sir John Lillie

Primary School

Succeeding on the Journey through Lifelong Learning

Question 15

Who can I contact if I have a complaint about the SEN provision made for my child?


  • Initially speak with your child’s class teacher.  
  • You will also be able to arrange a meeting with the SENCo.
  • If the matter can’t be resolved, you can arrange to meet with the Head Teacher.
  • The complaints procedure can be found on the school’s website and in the complaints policy.